Details of the State Council on Printing
References: 000014349/2018-00096 Topic classification: Urban and rural construction, environmental protection\Environmental monitoring, protection and governance
Issuing authority: State Council Date of writing: June 27, 2018
Title: Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the Three-Year Action Plan for Winning the Blue Sky Defence War
Text number: Guofa  No. 22 Release date: July 03, 2018
The State Council issued a war to win and win the blue sky
Notice of the three-year action plan
Guofa  No. 22
The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, ministries and commissions under the State Council, and their respective agencies:
We will now issue you the "Three-Year Action Plan to Win the Blue Sky Defence War", please implement it carefully.
June 27, 2018
(This item is released publicly)
Win the blue sky defense war three-year action plan
Winning the blue sky defense war is a major decision-making arrangement made by the party's 19th National Congress. It is related to meeting the people's growing needs for a better life. It is related to building a well-off society in an all-round way, which is related to the high-quality development of the economy and the construction of beautiful China. In order to speed up the improvement of ambient air quality and win the battle against blue sky, this action plan was formulated.
First, the overall requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics, comprehensively implement the spirit of the 19th and 19th Central Committees of the Party, conscientiously implement the decision-making arrangements of the Party Central Committee, the State Council, and the National Ecological Environmental Protection Conference, and adhere to the new development concept. Adhere to the rule of the whole people, the prevention and control of the source, and the treatment of both the symptoms and the root causes, focusing on the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, the Yangtze River Delta region, the Yan-Ping Plain region (hereinafter referred to as the key region), and continue to carry out air pollution prevention and control actions, and comprehensively apply the economy and laws. , technology and necessary administrative means, vigorously adjust and optimize industrial structure, energy structure, transportation structure and land use structure, strengthen regional joint defense joint control, pay close attention to pollution control in autumn and winter, make overall plans, systematic planning, precise policy, and resolutely win the blue sky to defend Fight to achieve environmental benefits, economic benefits and social benefits.
(2) Target indicators. After three years of efforts, the total amount of major air pollutants will be greatly reduced, and greenhouse gas emissions will be reduced in concert, further reducing the concentration of fine particulate matter (PM2.5), significantly reducing the number of days of heavy pollution, significantly improving the quality of ambient air, and significantly enhancing the blue sky of the people. Happiness.
By 2020, the total emissions of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides will be reduced by more than 15% compared with 2015; the urban concentration of PM2.5 that is not up to the standard level and above will be more than 18% lower than that of 2015, and the ratio of days with superior air quality at prefecture level and above will be 80%, the ratio of severe and above pollution days is 25% lower than that of 2015; the provinces that have completed the “13th Five-Year” target task ahead of time should maintain and consolidate the improvement results; if they have not yet completed, they must ensure the full realization of the “13th Five-Year Plan”. Binding target; Beijing's environmental air quality improvement target should be further improved on the basis of the “13th Five-Year Plan”.
(3) The scope of key areas. Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas, including Beijing, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Tangshan, Hebei, Xingtai, Baoding, Zhangzhou, Langfang, Hengshui and Xiong'an New Districts, Taiyuan, Yangquan, Changzhi, Jincheng, Shandong Province, Shandong Province Jinan, Zibo, Jining, Dezhou, Liaocheng, Binzhou, Heze, Henan Zhengzhou, Kaifeng, Anyang, Hebi, Xinxiang, Jiaozuo, Fuyang, etc.; the Yangtze River Delta region, including Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui; The plains include the Jinzhong, Yuncheng, Linyi and Luliang cities of Shanxi Province, Luoyang and Sanmenxia in Henan Province, Xi'an, Tongchuan, Baoji, Xianyang, Weinan and Yangling Demonstration Zones in Shaanxi Province.
Second, adjust and optimize the industrial structure, and promote the green development of the industry
(4) Optimize the industrial layout. All localities have completed the red line of ecological protection, the bottom line of environmental quality, the use of resources, and the preparation of environmental access lists, and clearly defined the industries, production processes and industrial catalogues that prohibit and restrict development. Revise and improve the access conditions for high energy consumption, high pollution and resource-based industries. Cities with unqualified ambient air quality should formulate stricter industry entry barriers. Actively implement regional and planned environmental impact assessments, and improve the environmental impact assessment of new, modified, and expanded steel, petrochemical, chemical, coking, building materials, and non-ferrous projects, and meet regional and planning environmental assessment requirements. (The Ministry of Eco-Environment takes the lead, the Ministry of Development and Reform, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the Ministry of Natural Resources participate, and the local people's governments at all levels are responsible for implementation. The following are required by the local people's governments at all levels, no longer listed)
Increase the adjustment of regional industrial layout. Accelerate the relocation or closure of heavy polluting enterprises in urban built-up areas, and promote the implementation of a number of heavy-duty enterprises such as cement, flat glass, coking, chemical and other relocation projects; urban steel enterprises in key regions must take a thorough shutdown, transformation and development, and local transformation And extra-territorial relocation, etc., to promote transformation and upgrading. New chemical parks are prohibited in key areas, and efforts to rectify existing chemical parks are intensified. The enterprises that have been clearly retired from all over the country must have a clear timetable and stop production after the deadline. (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, etc.)
(5) Strictly control the production capacity of the “two high” industries. New key areas such as steel, coking, electrolytic aluminum, foundry, cement and flat glass are strictly prohibited in key areas; strict implementation of production capacity replacement methods in industries such as steel, cement and flat glass; new, modified and expanded construction projects involving bulk materials transportation, principles Road transport is not allowed on the road. (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, etc.)
Increase the elimination of backward production capacity and the reduction of excess capacity. Strict implementation of quality, environmental protection, energy consumption, safety and other regulatory standards. Revise the “Guidance Catalogue for Industrial Structure Adjustment” to improve the elimination of excess capacity in key areas. Key areas will increase the elimination of independent coking enterprises, and Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas will implement “steel-fixing” and strive to achieve a ratio of coking capacity to steel production capacity of around 2020. Strictly prevent the resurgence of "strip steel". In 2020, Hebei's steel production capacity will be controlled within 200 million tons; steel enterprises listed in the capacity-removal plan will need to withdraw from the supporting sintering, coke oven, blast furnace and other equipment. (Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology take the lead, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the Ministry of Finance, the General Administration of Market Supervision, etc.)
(6) Strengthening the comprehensive improvement of “scattering and pollution” enterprises. Comprehensively carry out the "disintegration" enterprises and cluster comprehensive remediation actions. According to industrial policies, industrial layout planning, and land, environmental protection, quality, safety, energy consumption and other requirements, the development of "scattering pollution" enterprises and cluster rectification standards. Implement a network-based investigation and establish a management account. According to the principle of “first stop and then cure”, the classification and disposal shall be implemented. If it is included in the shutdown category, it will basically achieve "two breaks and three clears" (cut off industrial water, electricity, remove raw materials, products, production equipment); if it is included in the integration and relocation category, it must be scaled and modernized according to industrial development. In principle, relocate to industrial parks and implement upgrades and upgrades; include upgrades and upgrades, establish industry benchmarks, implement clean production technology transformation, and comprehensively improve pollution control levels. The establishment of a "disorganized pollution" enterprise dynamic management mechanism, resolutely put an end to the "disorganized pollution" enterprise project construction and the banned "scattering pollution" enterprises in different places and resurgence. The Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and surrounding areas were fully completed before the end of 2018; the Yangtze River Delta region and the Yan Plain were basically completed before the end of 2019; the country was basically completed before the end of 2020. (The Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology take the lead, the Development and Reform Commission, the General Administration of Market Supervision, the Ministry of Natural Resources, etc.)
(7) Deepening industrial pollution control. Continue to promote the comprehensive discharge of industrial pollution sources, use the online monitoring data of flue gas as the basis for law enforcement, increase the punishment of excessive standards and joint punishment. Enterprises that fail to meet the standards will be suspended according to law. Establish an enterprise emission permit system covering all fixed pollution sources. Before the end of 2020, complete the industry license issued by the Pollution Discharge Permit Management List. (Responsible for the Ministry of Ecology
Promote the upgrading and transformation of pollution control in key industries. The key areas of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulate matter, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) fully implement the special emission limits for atmospheric pollutants. Promote the implementation of ultra-low emission transformation in industries such as steel, and implement the furnace body with cover closure in the coke ovens in the built-up areas of key cities, and collect and treat the exhaust gases. Strengthen the management of unorganized emissions from industrial enterprises. Carry out investigations on unorganized emissions of key industries such as steel, building materials, nonferrous metals, thermal power, coking, and foundry, and coal-fired boilers, establish management accounts, and implement unorganized emissions such as transportation, loading, unloading, storage, transfer, and process of materials (including waste). In-depth governance, before the end of 2018, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas have basically completed their governance tasks. The Yangtze River Delta and the Plains of the Plains were completed before the end of 2019, and the country was basically completed by the end of 2020. (The Ministry of Ecology and Environment takes the lead, the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology participates)
Promote the recycling of various types of parks, standardize development and improve quality and efficiency. Vigorously promote clean production in enterprises. Centralized rectification of development zones, industrial parks, high-tech zones, etc., and the completion of standardization within a time limit to reduce pollution in industrial agglomeration areas. Improve centralized heating facilities in the park and actively promote centralized heating. The conditional industrial agglomeration area will be built with a centralized spraying engineering center equipped with efficient pollution control facilities to replace the independent spraying process of enterprises. (The Development and Reform Commission takes the lead, with the participation of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the Ministry of Science and Technology, and the Ministry of Commerce)
(8) Vigorously cultivate green environmental protection industries. We will expand the scale of green industry, develop energy-saving and environmental protection industries, clean production industries, clean energy industries, and foster new development momentum. Actively support the cultivation of a number of large-scale energy-saving and environmental protection leading enterprises with international competitiveness, support the construction of technological innovation capabilities of enterprises, accelerate the mastery of major key core technologies, and promote the industrialization development and popularization of key technologies and equipment for atmospheric management. Actively promote energy-saving and environmental protection overall solutions, accelerate the development of new business formats such as contract energy management, environmental pollution third-party governance and social monitoring, and cultivate a group of high-level, professional energy-saving environmental protection service companies. (The Development and Reform Commission takes the lead, with the participation of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, and the Ministry of Science and Technology)
Third, accelerate the adjustment of energy structure and build a clean, low-carbon and efficient energy system
(9) Effectively promote clean and warm heating in the northern regions. Adhere to the actual situation, Yidian electricity, gas, gas, coal, coal, heat should be hot, to ensure that the people in the northern region safely warm winter. Concentrate resources to promote the management of scattered coal in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, the surrounding areas, and the Yan-Ping Plains, with priority to townships, districts and counties as a unit. Before the heating season in 2020, under the premise of ensuring energy supply, the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and the surrounding areas, the plain areas of the Plains of the Plains will basically complete the replacement of living and winter heating and loose coal; actively promote the mountainous areas that do not have the alternative conditions for clean energy. Clean coal, and strengthen coal quality supervision, and severely crack down on the sale of inferior coal. The energy efficiency of the gas boiler should not be lower than the level 2 level. (Energy Bureau, Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development take the lead, and the General Administration of Market Supervision participates)
Do a good job in the construction of natural gas production, supply and marketing systems. Strive to achieve 10% of natural energy consumption in 2020. The amount of newly added natural gas is preferentially used for the replacement of urban residents and areas with severe air pollution and the replacement of warm coal in winter. The key points are to support the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and the surrounding areas and the plains to achieve “increasing gas and reducing coal”. “Coal to gas” adheres to “changing with gas” to ensure safe construction, safe use and safe management. Orderly development of natural gas peaking power stations and other interruptible users, in principle, no new natural gas cogeneration and natural gas chemical projects. The natural gas pipeline network interconnection and intercommunication will be completed within a limited time, and the “South Gas Transmission” gas transmission channel will be opened. Accelerate the pace of gas storage facilities construction. Before the heating season in 2020, the reserve capacity of local governments, urban gas enterprises and upstream gas supply enterprises will meet the quantitative index requirements. Establish and improve the list of peak-adjusting users, and implement the “non-guarantee” in the heating season. (The Development and Reform Commission, the Energy Bureau take the lead, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, etc.)
Accelerate the upgrading and transformation of rural “coal to electricity” power grid. Develop an implementation work plan. Power grid enterprises should coordinate the construction of power transmission and transformation projects to meet the heating and heating needs of residents. Encourage the promotion of regenerative isoelectric heating. The local government should provide support for the construction of supporting power grid projects for “coal to electricity”, and coordinate and coordinate the construction of “coal to electricity” and “coal to gas”. (Energy Bureau, Development and Reform Commission take the lead, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, Ministry of Natural Resources participate)
(10) The key areas continue to implement the total coal consumption control. By 2020, the proportion of coal in the country's total energy consumption will fall below 58%; the total coal consumption in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, and Henan provinces will be 10% lower than that in 2015, and the Yangtze River Delta region will fall by 5%. The Yan Plains achieved negative growth; the new coal-consuming projects were replaced by coal reduction. In accordance with the principle of centralized use and clean utilization of coal, we will focus on reducing non-electric coal and increase the proportion of coal used for electricity. In 2020, the proportion of coal used in power consumption in the country will exceed 55%. Continue to promote electric energy to replace coal and fuel, with an alternative scale of more than 100 billion degrees. (The Development and Reform Commission takes the lead, the Energy Bureau and the Ministry of Ecology and Environment participate)
Formulate a special plan to vigorously eliminate coal-fired units of less than 300,000 kilowatts that are not up to standard such as environmental protection, energy consumption and safety. For the shutdown capacity, coal consumption and pollutant discharge indicators of the shutdown group, trading or replacement is allowed, and the construction of ultra-low-emission coal-fired units with equal capacity can be arranged. The key areas strictly control the newly installed capacity of coal-fired units, and the newly-added electricity consumption mainly depends on non-fossil energy generation and external power transmission in the region. Under the premise of ensuring the safe and stable operation of the power system under the premise of ensuring the safe and stable operation of the power system, by 2020, the proportion of receiving electricity from the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and the Yangtze River Delta region will be significantly higher than that in 2017. (Energy Bureau, Development and Reform Commission take the lead, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment participates)
(11) Carry out comprehensive rectification of coal-fired boilers. Increase the elimination of small coal-fired boilers. In the urban built-up areas at or above the county level, coal-fired facilities such as coal-fired boilers and tea-fired boilers, operating stoves, grain storage and drying equipment, etc., which are 10 tons of steam per hour or less, will be basically eliminated. In principle, no new fuels of 35 tons or less per hour will be built. In coal-fired boilers, coal-fired boilers of less than 10 tons per hour are not newly built in other areas. Cities with unsatisfactory ambient air quality should further increase their elimination efforts. The key areas will basically eliminate coal-fired boilers of less than 35 tons per hour, and all coal-fired boilers of 65 tons and above per hour will complete energy-saving and ultra-low emission conversion; gas-fired boilers will basically complete low-nitrogen transformation; and biomass-fired boilers in urban built-up areas will be ultra-low. Emissions transformation. (The Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the General Administration of Market Supervision takes the lead, and the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the Energy Bureau participate)
Increase the technical transformation of pure condensing units and cogeneration units, accelerate the construction of heating pipe networks, fully release and improve the heating capacity, and eliminate coal-fired boilers and loose coal within the coverage of the pipe network. In areas where there is no centralized heat supply for cogeneration, there are many coal-fired small boilers that can be built in accordance with the principle of equal capacity replacement. Before the end of 2020, coal-fired boilers with a heating radius of 15 km and above in the key areas of 300,000 kilowatts and above will be shut down and integrated with coal-fired small thermal power. (Energy Bureau, Development and Reform Commission take the lead, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, etc.)
(12) Improve energy efficiency. Continue to implement dual control actions on total energy consumption and intensity. Improve the energy-saving standard system, vigorously develop and promote energy-saving and high-efficiency technologies and products, and achieve full coverage of key energy-using industries and equipment energy-saving standards. New high-cost consumption in key areas